LGM Pharma is a leading contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) and provider of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API). With excellent API sourcing and supply chain expertise together with our drug product contract development and manufacturing solutions, LGM is a premier end-to-end solutions provider to the global pharmaceutical industry.
We are a high-growth organization looking to accelerate the development and commercialization of high-quality therapeutics worldwide. We currently have offices in Colorado, California, Texas, Kentucky, Florida and Israel.
PREREQUISITE: Able to and willing to perform all Chemist Level 1 responsibility.
- Performs analytical testing of raw materials, in-process samples, finished products and stability samples.
- Maintains and troubleshoots analytical instrumentation.
- Peer reviews data generated by other chemists and technicians.
- Validates, verifies, and troubleshoots analytical methods.
- Conducts method transfers from other facilities and departments.
- Authors standard operating procedures and analytical methods.
- Performs and/or assists with equipment calibrations and qualification.
- Assists laboratory management in preparation for internal, customer and agency audits.
- Mentors other chemists on good laboratory practices.
- Other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or related discipline required.
- 2+ years’ experience in a chemistry laboratory.
- 2+ years’ experience with analytical instrumentation (e.g., HPLC, GC, FTIR).
- 2+ years experience in GLP or GMP environment.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and effectively perform concurrent tasks with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail.